Sunday, July 12, 2009

Swap-bot Swapping Fun

I learned about something new yesterday. Swap-bot is an online community of folks who love to swap. Here is how it works: A member decides to coordinate a swap, so they create a post describing the details, such as what will be swapped, when the items must be mailed, if it is USA only or international and how many swap partners you will have. Then you can search the list of swaps and find the ones that might interest you.

I just opened my account, so I have not had a chance to look at all the swaps yet, but here are just a few that I have seen:

Postcards
Handmade Cards
Bookmarks
Stickers
Socks
Recipes
Poetry
Magnets
Stationery

There are many, many more than I can list here. If you would like to check out Swap-bot, the website is: http://www.swap-bot.com/

No comments: