Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Okay, it's not my plan to blog about the new puppy every day. However, it might take me a few days to get it out of my system, so please indulge me.

See the photo? That is a mirror in our bedroom. 

And yes, it is covered by one of BK's princess dresses. Can you guess why?

Sheldon discovered himself in the mirror today while on BK's bed. Oh my goodness...what a fuss! Ears back, eyes bright, shoulders hunched, barking more than we have heard him bark in the short time we've known him.

Of course it was his own reflection, but he didn't know that. The funny thing is that we have been around other dogs and he did not bark. Only the sight of his own bundle of ferociousness moved him to action.

Interesting. Wonder what would happen if we spent some time in front of a mirror with our game face on. Could make a difference in our perception of ourselves, you think?

No comments: