Friday, October 5, 2007

Great Group For Moms

If you are a mom and live in Mississippi...or ever lived here...there is a great online website that you should check out: Mississippi Mom's Connection http://www.mississippi-moms.com

I have been a member since earlier this year and I have met some great moms. Most are young enough to be my daughters, but they welcomed me on board and even made me a moderator. The forum is great fun. We post messages about everything from advice for new moms...to money saving ideas...new recipes...sharing prayer requests...chit-chat about our favorite TV shows...and everything in between. We try to have a Mom's Night Out once a month and a quarterly Meet & Greet, which is open to all members and their families.

Come join us and see what all the excitement is about...and tell them that Deidra sent you. : )

No comments: