Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Our Outing Today

Northpark Movie Theatre is offering free morning movies for kids this summer. Today we took BK and the little girl I babysit, along with three of my grandsons, to see Doogal. It was rated G and a really cute movie. This was BK's first experience with the big screen and she enjoyed it...well, until she tried to climb in a seat and it closed on her, trapping her leg. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "MOMMY I'M ABOUT TO FALLLLLL!" She wasn't hurt, just scared...and it scared me too.

There were several daycare centers there with lots of little guys filling whole rows. Mike and I sat there with the five children we brought and we kind of felt like a daycare too. : ) We all had a lot of fun...it was a good day. I am so thankful for the laughter of the children in my life...thankful for fun places to take them that won't put a dent in my wallet...and thankful for a husband who likes to hang out with us.

No comments: