Friday, February 8, 2008

Live

I shared with a friend this week that one of my biggest fears is waking up one day to find myself an old woman, nearing the end of my life, and regretting all of the things that I wanted to do, but never found the time or motivation to do them.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. " Mark Twain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I am old....I plan to wear red and purple at the same time and pretend to be senile. Just think, we can drive crazy and have a legimite excuse, hear only what we want to hear, and do what we want with no thought of what someone might think. Oh, I am going to be such a burden to my children...I just know it.the crazy one.

~ said...

What do you mean "going to be"? ha!