- My Heavenly Father, who loves me even when I'm unlovable.
- My sweet husband, who puts up with my craziness on a daily basis.
- My amazing children: BK with her funny ways and hugs that melt my heart...and J with his quirky sense of humor.
- My precious grandsons, who love their Gran D no matter what.
- My extended family: sisters, nieces & nephews, in-laws and out-laws...we enjoy each other's company and share a love of good food.
- My wonderful friends, who surround me with their love and encouragement, sharing our journey together.
- Our church family.
- Our jobs that provide what we need.
- Our home and vehicle.
- My blog readers, with whom I get to share a little of myself.
I am blessed beyond measure.
Thank you all for the blessings that you are to me.
May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving...and don't forget to count your blessings too.