Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Today

I've kind of been feeling in the dumps lately. I decided in honor of Thanksgiving, I would start a list of things for which I am thankful....

  1. My Heavenly Father, who loves me even when I'm unlovable.
  2. My sweet husband, who puts up with my craziness on a daily basis.
  3. My amazing children: BK with her funny ways and hugs that melt my heart...and J with his quirky sense of humor.
  4. My precious grandsons, who love their Gran D no matter what.
  5. My extended family: sisters, nieces & nephews, in-laws and out-laws...we enjoy each other's company and share a love of good food.
  6. My wonderful friends, who surround me with their love and encouragement, sharing our journey together.
  7. Our church family.
  8. Our jobs that provide what we need.
  9. Our home and vehicle.
  10. My blog readers, with whom I get to share a little of myself.

I am blessed beyond measure.

Thank you all for the blessings that you are to me.

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving...and don't forget to count your blessings too.

No comments: