Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bread Store Savings

I stopped by the bread store today while I was out and boy did I stock up! Here is what I got:

2 big loaves Bunny bread
1 loaf Bunny Texas Toast
1 loaf Nature's Own Cinnamon Raisin
3 loaves Cobblestone Sourdough
1 pack dinner rolls (24)

Grand total?

$10.59!


That's what I'm talkin' about. : )

We are eating more sandwiches these days, mainly because it is so hot and cooking just makes the house hotter, but also we are trying to cut down on our fast-food drive-thru consumption to save money. It seems like I am always buying bread, so this should hold us for a while. I will freeze most of it and pull it out when we need it.

As you can see in the pic, I'm not the only one that is happy.


3 comments:

Deanna said...

I grew up going to the bread store every week. My sister's and I loved going because we always got to get honey buns and other little treats when Mom was buying her weekly supply of breads. Where is there a bread store in our area? LOVE Cobblestone bread but haven't bought it because of the price!

~ said...

I go to the one in Pearl on Hwy. 80, just past Airport Road.

Elysa said...

I'm also now hooked on the bakery store. We go to the one in Richland and it sometimes even has tortillas!