Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Accidently

Last week I was involved in an accident. I am still not exactly sure what happened. I was pulling out into traffic and the other car came out of nowhere. Mike and BK were with me. Fortunately, we are all okay.

I couldn't help but wonder at the time why this had to happen. The timing was stinky. I'm still waiting to get a copy of the police report so I'll know if someone will be taking care of my damaged van or not. We cancelled collision insurance on the van when we paid it off to save some money.

Through all this, I've tried hard to remain calm and not worry. Surprisingly, I have been able to for the most part. God is still on His throne and He's still in control. He promises to work all things together for my good. I just have one job in all of this.

Believe.

I am standing on the assurance that He will make a way when there seems to be no way. I'm thankful that I do not have to face life's trials alone...and that's no accident.

No comments: