Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanksgiving All Month - Day 1

I am taking a cue from a few of my friends who are posting 30 days of Thanksgiving this month. Of course there are multitudes of things that I have to be thankful for, so that part should not be hard. The challenge will be to actually log-in and post on my blog every day for 30 days. Once upon a time that was not a challenge at all, but alas, that was before Facebook stole my affection. So here is Day One:

I am oh so thankful for the children in my life. My precious daughter and four grandsons fill my heart with joy. Last Saturday I had a chance to babysit three of the four grands and we all had such a good time together. I will post some photos so you can share in the joy with us.













































No comments: