Monday, June 16, 2008

Angel Food Menu

I just thought I would post the July Angel Food menu for anyone that is interested. With food prices going up along with everything else, this really is a big help with a family's grocery budget. You can go to the main website to find the order dates and locations close to you: http://angelfoodministries.com/

Here is the July menu:

40 oz. Marie Callender’s® Family Crock Pot Dinner (Meat Included)
1.5 lb. Boneless Pork Filet
5 lb. Breaded Chicken Chunks
1.5 lb. Meaty Beef Ribs
28 oz. Meatloaf and Gravy
1 lb. Beef Fajitas
1 lb. Fully Cooked Meatballs
1 lb. All Meat Hot Dogs
1 lb. Broccoli (frozen)
1 lb. Peas and Carrots (frozen)
28 oz. Pasta Sauce
1 lb. Pasta
32 oz. Borden 2% Reduced Fat Shelf Stable Milk
32 oz. Hawaiian Punch
12 ct. Corn Tortillas
7 oz. Blueberry Muffin Mix
Dozen Eggs
Dessert Item


All this for just $30! If you have any questions, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to answer.

No comments: