Friday, August 8, 2008

First Place

First Place is a Bible-based group that offers a whole-person approach to healthy eating and weight loss. The members meet at local churches for Bible-study and fellowship. I have been involved in a group this summer and I can honestly tell you that God has used it to bring real change in me.

The new 13-week session will be starting September 4th. If you are interested in knowing more about First Place, or if you would like info about being in a class, please get in touch with me and I will get you the details. God can use First Place to change your life too.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh Deidra!! Letting God into your weight loss program is the BEST thing ever!! I did the Weigh Down Diet (at home with the books) and became a changed person through the process....may God BLESS you through the First Place program to bring healing and restoration to your physical body!!! You CAN do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens you!!