Thursday, August 14, 2008

Supersize Me

My First Place leader told us about the documentary Supersize Me last week. I found it on Netflix and was able to download and watch it today. Oh my gosh! It's about a man who decided to eat only foods from McDonald's for 30 days to see what would happen to him.

The film documents the results as he is monitored by three different doctors during the month. There is a lot of information in this film that the fast-food industry would rather you didn't know. That's enough reason to watch it, don't you think?

I have to admit, I am a fast-food junkie...so I'm hoping that watching this eye-opening film will be enough to help me kick that habit. You just have to see what happened to the guy yourself to believe it.

I found a website where you can watch this film free: http://freedocumentaries.org/film.php?id=98 Scroll down and click on "Watch Film Now."

Be aware that there is some bad language sprinkled throughout, so if you're offended by that, watch out.

No comments: